My love affair with metallic pants continues. Here are my style tips on how to pull off the look…
SHOP MY LOOK
DIPPING YOUR TOE INTO THE TREND
If you’re not ready to dive into the gold harem pant trend, you can always try jeans with a metallic finish. That’s what I did at least, and you can see how I styled them here. They’re an easy transition from your everyday jeans and look great with neutral colored sweaters.
STEP IT UP A NOTCH
I came across these slinky lamé pants by Free People and initially thought how great they’d be for holiday parties. Then, I realized they could actually be worn multiple ways. I decided to mix casual pieces with this luxe item to create a comfortable, yet pulled together look. I also love that they have a self-tie paper waist, which makes it easier to define the waist. See how else I’ve styled these pants here.
WAYS TO WEAR GOLD PANTS
- With a sweatshirt and heels as seen here.
- With a black silk camisole and heels for a holiday party. Add a blazer for an office holiday party.
- With a statement tee and colored heels for a funky, yet sophisticated vibe.
- With a cream slouchy sweater and pointed toe flat mules for an everyday look
- With a gold metallic top if you really want to make a statement.