I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this utility vest is one of my favorite pieces in my closet because it’s so incredibly versatile. I’ve styled it so many different ways… but today I chose to wear it buttoned up and cinched in at the waist.
Other ways to style a utility vest:
- Unbuttoned over a tee with a statement necklace and boyfriend jeans (like I did HERE).
- Over a summery dress for a laid back feel. You can even throw a belt over it to define your waist.
- For cooler months, layer it over a white blouse and pair with leather skinnes, heels and a tassel necklace (like I did HERE back in March).
- Over a white tee. Pair with a black mini or black shorts and sneakers.
- Over a striped dress with tan accessories (gladiator sandals and bucket bag).
I’ve also been wearing these sunglasses for the past few weeks. It’s like John Lennon meets Blondie. They’re from ilymix.com – and right now if you use the code Lindsey20 at checkout you’ll get 20% off your entire purchase – so load up! They already offer great prices – but this is just another way to save even more money. Three cheers for budget-friendly and stylish accessories!
As always – thanks for stopping by The Nomis Niche! For more outfit inspo check me out on Snapchat (@thenomisniche) and Instagram (@thenomisniche). Also – make sure to subscribe to this blog for deals, discounts and giveaways 😉
SHOP MY LOOK: