While I can appreciate a full-on red, white and blue outfit for Independence Day, you can show your love for our country with some simple prints too. Who doesn’t have something striped in their closet, right? But, this year I wanted to a put a little twist on things by trying out my new favorite print – stars! They’re great for everyday wear too. Think of them as the polka-dots’ cooler, older cousin. Plus, the print is EVERYWHERE right now!
I received this Wyldr top from LeTote, and while this particular blouse is sold out in stores, I wanted to share some other great options that will have you seeing stars (I know, I know. I’m laying on the cheese super thick here. I had to.)
Top: WYLDR via LE TOTE // Shorts: FREE PEOPLE // Sandals: TARGET // Clutch: Express (old) // Sillver Choker: STARGAZE JEWELRY // Crescent moon necklace: STARGAZE JEWELRY // Crystal necklace: EBAY // Belt: ZARA (similar HERE)
Now to my Le Tote review…
First… what is it?
Le Tote is a fashion subscription service that allows you to borrow clothing and accessories for $59/month and maternity clothing for $69/month. It’s basically a Netflix for fashion! If you’re like me and get a bored with your closet way too easily, this is definitely a great option! Constant closet rotation without feeling guilty about only wearing an item one or two times.
How does it work?
- Make an account. It’s free to browse and see if you like what they have to offer
- Enter your size information and measurements.
- Look through their pieces and “heart” the items you like to put them in your closet. Your tote is created by your Style Profile and closet selections.
- Take a look at the order they’ve set up for you. If you don’t like all the pieces, that’s totally OK! You can swap out any of the items to create your perfect box.
- They ship you your box filled with goodies and you can keep it for as long as you want. Three days… three weeks… you decide! Once you’re finished with your tote, simply ship it back. You also have the option to purchase the items for 20-50% off the retail price.
Here’s what came in my personal tote…