One of my favorite fall trends is most definitely the bomber jacket. I love ALL jackets really, but the bomber jacket is so easy to style… and did I mention how comfy it is?! I especially love this one from gojane.com because it’s two jackets in one!
SHOP MY LOOK:
I fell in love with the embroidery on this jacket and ordered it a little bigger than usual because I wanted to fit loosely. Of course, it’s always nice when you can wear a piece over and over again, so the fact that this jacket flips inside out is such a bonus! Two jackets for the price of one? HAILS YEAH! I like to think of it as an alternative to the leather jacket. (See how I wore my other bomber jacket HERE).
I chose to pair mine with some boyfriend jeans and a loose tee. If you like these shoes they’re actually DIY! You can find out how I did it HERE.
As for my choker necklaces, they’re by Sofia Ramsay, an incredibly talented jewelry designer from Brooklyn. I’ve been “ooh-ing and ahh-ing” over her pieces for over a month now. Make sure to check out her website to see what else she’s created. I’ve also been wearing her Era Necklace a lot lately.
Other ways to wear your bomber jacket:
- With a slip dress or any other kind of printed dress for an effortlessly chic look
- Go retro with a pencil skirt and a bandana tied around your neck
- In the summer you can wear it with a tee, denim shorts and some sneaks
- When it gets chillier, wear it over a loose knit tee and skinny jeans with booties
- If your into a more sexay look pair it with a mini dress and over-the-knee boots
Like I said – it’s so easy to style! I’ll be wearing mine on repeat for sure! Follow me on Instagram and Snapchat for other ways to wear it. How are you wearing YOUR bomber jacket? Leave a comment and let me know!