SHOP MY LOOK:
Rompers and jumpsuits are my FAVORITE thing to wear. They’re incredibly easy and you look so pulled together.
My advice for picking one that’s right for you? Make sure it’s structured enough so that it doesn’t look like you’re wearing a parachute, but not skin-tight either (an image of “Catwoman” just popped into my head. However, if Michelle Pfieffer and her killer body is in the catsuit it’s ALWAYS acceptable.
As for the clutch – I got it from a friend of mine, and decided to embellish it with some sequins and gems I found at Hobby Lobby. However, it’s looking a little rugged lately. Think I need to do a little refurbishing.
Romper: Double Zero
Shoes: Michael Antonio
Clutch: Aldo (DIY and old)
Told ya I love my band tees! I’m also loving the new backpacks that are out. I can carry so much and the best part is my hands are free! They’re perfect for running errands.
Tee: Find it here
Shorts: Free People (also love these )
Booties & Backpack: Target
Bracelets: Urban Outfitters & American Eagle
1. Army Green Romper
2. Nautical Rope Necklace
3. Colorful Clutch
4. Frayed mint jacket
5. Abstract Print Heels
Ok, I admit it! It’s been awhile since my last post, but things have been super busy around here!I haven’t had time to upload any looks yet. But they’re coming! In the meantime… I’m posting a few pieces that I’m loving right now… and everything is under $50! Ladies who are on a budget rejoice!
1. Army Green Romper: It’s as hot as a flaming faijta plate outside. (You know, the ones that they tell you to be careful with because they’re scorching and you touch it anyway because you have issues with being told what you can and cannot do). Anyhoo…if there’s one thing I like to wear when I feel like avoiding a heat stroke – it’s rompers. This one from sheinside.com caught my eye because it’s somewhat structured and you can restyle it for the fall. And at under $20? Hello! You’d get your money’s worth after one wear! It will also pair nicely with gold jewelry… which brings me to my next “love piece”…
2. Nautical Rope Necklace: This gorgeous necklace is from BaubleBar’s new collection – and it’s inspired by their social media director Grace Atwood, who grew up in Cape Cod! I especially love it because it would look great alone OR with other layered necklaces. P.S. it’s only $38.
3. Colorful Clutch: Found this gem on pixiemarket.com. I love big clutches because I’m a pack rat and I need my things. This one will work with bold color dresses or even just jeans, heels and a white tee. Only $38. (This clutch is similar to the turquoise version I posted on Nomis Niche here and here.)
4. Frayed Mint Jacket: I love this jacket from Zara because it’s structured and is really easy to incorporate in your wardrobe. Best part? It’s on sale! Originally $89.99 – now it’s $39.99!
5. Abstract Print Heels: I’ve been looking for tribal print heels for awhile now. Believe it or not, I found what I was looking for on gojane.com for under $30! I’d pair them with a midi-length skirt and a crop top with a bright clutch.
Hope you all are having a great start to your week!
Haven’t worn these pants for about two years! I got them when that “peach / coral craze” was going on, but then got sick of them. They’ve been in the back of my closet for all this time and I thought it was time to bust ’em out!
I’ve also been wearing this necklace a lot more. It’s so versatile and can make even the most boring outfits look a little more pulled together.
Vest: New York & Co.
Necklace: H&M (similar here )
Pants: old (also love these )
Shoes: Lauren Conrad