1. Reasonable shoes: Something you can walk in and easily slip off.
2. Soft Skirt: You want to be able to run around in it without have to worry about keeping your legs crossed. Sooo annoying! 🙂
3. Crop top: You can wear them with skirts, high waisted pants, high waisted shorts – very versatile.
4. A good pair of sunnies: I have this innate ability to constantly be driving directly into the sun. It’s a gift…. or just bad timing.
5. Envelope clutch: Big enough to fit your necessities, small enough to bring with you anywhere.
6. Headphones: While I’ve been using my Sony headphones lately, I’m dreaming of one day getting these Beats By Dre.
7. Furry Phone Friend: I just got an iPhone case last month and I’m already over it. This panda one is so cute right?
I’ve included some of the sandals I have on my shopping wish list this season. I really love ankle strap and gladiator sandals right now. The look is beautiful and the ankle strap makes them stay on your feetsies.
Also, I’m DYING for a pair of Birkenstock sandals. I’ve wanted them for over a year now and just never committed. That will be changing here shortly!
(P.S. There’s a Celtic necklace that I wore in this recent post if you’re really wanting something authentic. Click to check it out. Great price point by the way!)
$210 – harrods.com
$23 – hm.com
$105 – johnlewis.com
$60 – oasis-stores.com
$100 – topshop.com
$61 – axparis.com
$75 – coast-stores.com
$88 – nastygal.com
$54 – forevernew.com.au
$69 – johnlewis.com