1. Alexa Chung: “The short story”
2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: “Put a lid on it”
3. Miranda Kerr: “Bag it up baby”
4. Kate Moss: “Neutral Nancy”
Whether they’re strutting down a sidewalk or killing it on the catwalk, let’s face it, models just get it right. I mean – I guess the skills they learn on the job SHOULD trickle down into their lives, right? But these lovely ladies have got to be my fave four. And if you watch them close enough (in a totally non-creepy way of course) you’ll notice they have particular go-to’s. Like a uniform – only way cooler than any uniform I’ve ever worn! (my brain just did a flashback to my Firehouse Subs visor and apron I wore during college. Yikes!)
1. Alexa Chung tends to go for mini skirts or shorts. And if I had her legs – I think I’d live in them.
2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley makes me want to start a hat collection of my own. Whether it’s a fedora or a wide-brimmed 70’s style topper – it just makes the outfit look so much more pulled together.
3. Miranda Kerr shows how easy it is to turn a somewhat simple outfit into something totally chic just by adding a colorful bag.
4. Kate Moss wears a lot of neutrals – and a formula I’d like to call T.B.H.S. (tee-blazer-heels-skinnies) It could also stand for Trendy Brits High School – in which case Alexa and Rosie would have probably graduated from there too – summa cum lade.
Happy Thursday everyone – only a few more hours til’ the freakin’ weekend !