1. Army Green Romper
2. Nautical Rope Necklace
3. Colorful Clutch
4. Frayed mint jacket
5. Abstract Print Heels
Ok, I admit it! It’s been awhile since my last post, but things have been super busy around here!I haven’t had time to upload any looks yet. But they’re coming! In the meantime… I’m posting a few pieces that I’m loving right now… and everything is under $50! Ladies who are on a budget rejoice!
1. Army Green Romper: It’s as hot as a flaming faijta plate outside. (You know, the ones that they tell you to be careful with because they’re scorching and you touch it anyway because you have issues with being told what you can and cannot do). Anyhoo…if there’s one thing I like to wear when I feel like avoiding a heat stroke – it’s rompers. This one from sheinside.com caught my eye because it’s somewhat structured and you can restyle it for the fall. And at under $20? Hello! You’d get your money’s worth after one wear! It will also pair nicely with gold jewelry… which brings me to my next “love piece”…
2. Nautical Rope Necklace: This gorgeous necklace is from BaubleBar’s new collection – and it’s inspired by their social media director Grace Atwood, who grew up in Cape Cod! I especially love it because it would look great alone OR with other layered necklaces. P.S. it’s only $38.
3. Colorful Clutch: Found this gem on pixiemarket.com. I love big clutches because I’m a pack rat and I need my things. This one will work with bold color dresses or even just jeans, heels and a white tee. Only $38. (This clutch is similar to the turquoise version I posted on Nomis Niche here and here.)
4. Frayed Mint Jacket: I love this jacket from Zara because it’s structured and is really easy to incorporate in your wardrobe. Best part? It’s on sale! Originally $89.99 – now it’s $39.99!
5. Abstract Print Heels: I’ve been looking for tribal print heels for awhile now. Believe it or not, I found what I was looking for on gojane.com for under $30! I’d pair them with a midi-length skirt and a crop top with a bright clutch.
Hope you all are having a great start to your week!